To kick off the month of November, when I will be posting at least once a day, here is a meme from Ladybug's Picnic.
A meme about your house. Well, about my house. Have at it.
1. What kind of SOAP is in your bathtub right now?
Lever 2000 Energize.
2. Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator?
No. I was only able to eat watermelon for a few weeks during my pregnancy when I craved it. Otherwise, it's just messy and mushy.
3. What would you change about your living room?
I would change the rug and have more furniture, perhaps a side table and a lamp. It looks a little stark right now.
4. Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty?
They are dirty, but it is only half full.
5. What is in your fridge?
Organic skim milk, OJ, bread, a bagillion condiments, two kinds of pickles, fresh fruits and vegetables including spinach and pears. (Mmmmm! pears.) Eggs and pie crusts, this time of year, I could eat three pumpkin pies a week. Or, maybe that's because I'm 8 months pregnant. Whatever.
6. White or wheat bread?
7. What is on top of your refrigerator?
Cereal boxes and a basket that is supposed to hold the chips and crackers.
8. What color or design is on your shower curtain?
We have stall shower with an actual door.
9. How many plants are in your home?
None. The cats would eat them and then barf and I finally got rid of all of the house plants.
10. Is your bed made right now?
I don't know, I left it unmade in the hope that Marc would make it.
11. Comet or Soft Scrub?
12. Is your closet organized?
Not at all.
13. Can you describe your flashlight?
We have 2 maglights, the big ones that also double as weapons.
14. Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home?
15. Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now?
16. If you have a garage, is it cluttered?
No gargage. :(
17. Curtains or blinds?
Fake wooden blinds.
18. How many pillows do you sleep with?
I sleep with at least 7 myself right now. See #5 for the reference to being 8 months pregnant.
19. Do you sleep with any lights on at night?
Only recently, I prefer it very dark but I get up in the night a lot now and I know I will get up in the night a lot in a few months, so I have brought back the nightlights.
20. How often do you vacuum?
21. Standard toothbrush or electric?
22. What color is your toothbrush?
23. Do you have a welcome mat on your front porch?
24. What is in your oven right now?
Nothing, I'm at work.
25. Is there anything under your bed?
I don't know.
26. Chore you hate doing the most?
Cleaning baseboards. I know this because it needs to be done.
27. What retro items are in your home?
I don't know.
28. Do you have a separate room that you use as an office?
Yes, but I prefer the dining room table. My "office" is a bit clutter right now.
29. How many mirrors are in your home?
I like mirrors all over the place. They are in all the bathrooms, near the front door and in some hallways.
30. Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home?
Sometimes. But then I use it and forget to replace it. I found a $20 bill in my wallet yesterday that I didn't know was there.
31. What color are your walls?
Neutral downstairs, green and blue upstairs.
32. Do you keep any kind of protection weapons in your home?
33. What does your home smell like right now?
It might smell like dog pee.
34. Favorite candle scent?
It depends on the season. Something floral in the spring and cinnamon in the fall and winter.
35. What kind of pickles (if any) are in your refrigerator right now?
Kosher Dill Sandwich Slices and some lime flavored ones I can't seem to get rid of.
36. What color is your favorite Bible?
I don't have a bible.
37. Ever been on your roof?
38. Do you own a stereo?
39. How many TVs do you have?
40. How many house phones?
41. Do you have a housekeeper?
42. What style do you decorate in?
Modern - Functional.
43. Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints?
Solid with print accent pillows.
44. Is there a smoke detector in your home?
45. In case of fire, what are the items in your house which you’d grab if you only could make one quick trip?
I don't like questions like this. I'd of course get the pets and the people, nothing else is nearly as important.